We offer customized solutions to solve your individual cell culture challenges, such as demonstrating monoclonality for regulatory approval in the filed of cell line development with our CLD-specialized systems. Or viability tests and cell density measurements in process development as well as high content applications - which can be covered in particular with our new SCIENTIFIC instrument-series, designed around a highly sensitive 16 bit sCMOS camera.
We develop automated cell culture microscopes such as CELLAVISTA® and NYONE® to offer a way to answer your individual cell culture questions in a fast and easy way. Our YT-image analysis software® is constantly being expanded with new applications and contains data batch-processing solutions for highest claims in plate throughput and automated data handling.
Our products are used both in the field of cell line development as well as in scientific research and we know that time becomes an increasingly scarce resource in the lab too. Therefore we developed also automated high throughput SYBOT-800® plate handler as well as ready-to-use Assay-Kits for complete one-hand solutions!
- Single Cell Cloning (SCC), High Resolution Cloning as well as Fluorescence activated SCC (FASCC)
- Trypan Blue Viability Count
- Suspension Cell Count, Confluence Measurement and Colony Detection
- FASC Seeding Control
- Transfection/Transduction Efficiency
- CRISPR/Cas Gene Editing
…provide only a part of all the possibilities amongst which we facilitate your daily lab use in CLD and make it a little more professional!
You like going more into the depth? Discover your cells with applications like…
- Characterization & growth monitoring of 3D Spheroids
- Cell Nuclei Count and Characterization
- Immunocyto-stainings (ICC/IHC)
- Antibody Internalization
- CD-marker Analysis
- iPS-cell Detection
- Toxicity Studies
- Apoptosis Monitoring
- Quantification of 3D Spheroids
- Total Well Intensity Quantitation (PAIA-assay, Proliferation...)
…and see what's possible with our SCIENTIFIC Product Line - designed around a 16-bit sCMOS camera that offers both high-throughput and high-content fluorescence imaging!