The YT-software® offers a complete tool: starting from experimental set-up and automatic high throughput image acquisition over precise image analysis up towards the storage, handling and processing of data for documentation and presentation purposes.
One Package - Endless Opportunities
Data generation in CELLAVISTA® and NYONE® is conducted using one of SYNENTEC’s 65 proprietary image processing algorithms that can be used for a variety of applications. The high quality images are analyzed for specific properties, e.g. cells or cell features and the results are visualized using overlays in YT-software®.
The software also evaluates the results generated in a per well manner to readily display the data obtained in a comprehensive form. These well based results can be exported in a machine readable format to be incorporated in well based decision making for example in binding studies, response analyses like cytotoxicity or hitpicking in a CLD or Drug Discovery setting. All parameters for a specific assay, incl. imaging, image processing and export variables can be stored in so called templates, which are enabling human free operation.
Supports all common Applications needed to run your R&D Processes in high Throughput
- Cell Line Development (e.g. Single Cell Cloning, CRISPR/Cas9 Tracking, Transfection Efficiency, Cell Viability Monitoring, PAIA Protein Titer Measurements, PAIA Glycosylation Measurements, Fluorescent Activated Single Cell Cloning (FASCC))
- Cancer Research and Drug Discovery (e.g. Imaging of 3D Spheroids, Toxicity Testing, IC50 studies, Cell Expansion Tracking, Apoptosis Monitoring, Nucleus Characterization)
- Stem Cell Research (e.g. iPS Colony Count, Fluorescent Pluripotency Studies, Validation of Proliferation and Cell Migration, Cell Differentiation Analysis, Recombinant Lectin Probes)
- Immunology (e.g B-Cell and T-Cell Studies, Cytotoxic T-Lymphocyte Testing, Evaluation of Helper T-Cells and Subsets, Performing Cell Death Studies)
A user-friendly software interface will give you the choice of either using a predefined set-up from a list of established assays or to define your own work flow protocol and store this into a customized template.
Both imaging systems run on the same software platform which makes it easy to transfer your process in case of upgrading from NYONE® for higher throughput of CELLAVISTA®.
Image Cytometry – From Cells to Numbers
- Intuitive workflow to set up your experiment
- Performing automated high-quality image acquisition in parallel with accurate, reliable image analysis
- Automated, customizable data and image export function for report creation, documentation and regulatory approval
- Supporting automation interfaces
- Available data batch-processing solutions for highest claims in plate throughput
- Further software licenses in combination with an imaging system independent evaluation mode of the software reduces workstation blocking during data examination
Batch Processing Server
High performance server specifically designed for SYNENTEC`s image processing algorithm and image/data exports
Processing data using Batch Processing Server
- Enables highest plate throughput and automated data handling
- Automatic, sequential, and complete processing of all data contained in one or more input files
- Performs completely independent (e.g. over night)
- API enabling external access for third party software, e.g. automation scheduling software integration
- Massive parallel data processing for multiple experiments and runs
- Changes of image processing algorithm
- Automatic export of data and images
Export capabilities – Save It, Sort It, Show It, Store It!
- Experimental Settings
- Image Processing Settings
- Result Table
- High Content Object Data
- Clone Galery for SCC
- Plate Overview & Plate Heat Map
- Well Channels & Well Overlay
- All taken Raw-Images as ZIP-container
- Add Brightness, Contrast and Normalization Settings to Image
Data Handling – No Longer A Confusing Battle
The ‘Results’ tab is used to have the data, created by the image processing, displayed as numbers in a spreadsheet format consisting of columns and rows. The columns can be clicked and dragged to rearrange them in a way that fits the users' needs.
The Heat map displays the selected data in a color-coded way: low values will appear in blue, high values in red. The heat map is displayed in the respective plate format and can be used for navigation as the navigator tab.
The Time Chart option is used to display data from different measurements of the same experiment. It displays all measurement data in the corresponding plate format as line charts. With a dropdown menu the user can select the property of displayed data. The curves of selected wells also will also be displayed in the ‘Details’ section.
The scatterplot is used to investigate correlations between different sample parameters, e.g. cell diameter vs. cell fluorescence intensity to visualize different populations of cells. To selectively analyze certain objects with properties of interest, one can use the gating function within the scatterplot.
The ‘Histogram’ can be used to display the distribution of the selected metric property, e.g. the mean intensity of the found objects within the selected wells. The median of the selected dataset is marked with a red bar in the histogram.
Our fast and precise image analysis software allows online visualization of image processing parameter modifications of the taken images.