This fully automated cell imager is characterized by its mechanical robustness, optical quality and functionality balanced features in a way that you will soon recognize that NYONE® is a reliable member of your team. Both systems (CELLAVISTA® and NYONE®) run on the same software platform supporting the same applications. This fact makes it easy to transfer your established process in case of upgrading to a higher throughput.
Compact Image Cytometry
- automated, fast and non-invasive brightfield and fluorescence imaging with multi-parameter image analysis.
- SBS standard plate formats (384, 96, 24, 12…), dishes, T 25 flasks and microscope slides.
- integration into automated environments in combination with an hardware automation-package and easy linking to robotic arms, plate stackers, incubators, liquid handlers and clone pickers (e.g. PAA, Hamilton, Tecan, Caliper, Beckman Coulter and ThermoFisher Scientific).
Your benefits having NYONE® as your team member
- Accurate, reproducible measurements using non-invasive brightfield and fluorescence imaging
- Adherent and suspension cells
- Complete documentation of cellular growth
- Excellent well edge illumination of microplates
- Perfect image stitching
- Ultrafast electronic switched excitation sources – less than 5 ms switching time
- Runs a complete scan of a 96-well microplate in about 5 minutes
- Ultrafast filter wheel – 40 ms position changing time (well suited for FRET assays)
- Achieves extraordinary image quality using specifically designed optic and laser autofocus mechanisms
- Uses the flexibility of automated image analysis to improve the handling of your cellular assays
Viability Monitoring – The Evergreen In Each Lab
If the Trypan Blue viability assay is your main application, the NyONE® Brightfield System matches perfectly your needs! Explore the world of all available NYONE® set ups and !
NYONE embodies a precisely synchronized optomechanical set-up. The sharp and contrasted brightfield image makes it a perfect device for the Trypan Blue viability test in a high throughput manner - a few seconds only per sample!
With the NYONE® cell imager the Trypan Blue assay can be carried out as whole-well measurements in 96 well microplates with significantly increasing throughput (5 minutes per 96 samples), reducing the time-to-result and requiring smaller sample volumes (20 µl in total) compared to other existing assay formats
The figure (Fig .1) shows the fairly exact matching of NYONEs’ achieved results compared with the viability testing gold standard. The wide range of 30 thousand cells up to nearly 20 million cells per milliliter was covered in this experiment. Here it can be seen that the accuracy of our measurement method is cell density-independent.
NYONE® High End – More Than High Versatility
NYONE® is equipped with 3 different lenses, achieving resolutions down to 360 nm/pixel, 3-4 excitation sources (UV to RED) and up to 6 different emission filters. All operating procedures are fully automated and can be embedded into a completely automated environment. In combination with our versatile YT-software a wide range of cellular assays is feasible.
This features combine accuracy, robustness and reproducibility with high versatility!
Discover the possibilities of NYONE®
- Trypan Blue Viability
- Suspension Cell Count
- FASC Seeding Control
- Transfection Efficiency
- Total Well Intensity
- Microplate Quality Control
- Apoptosis monitoring
- Single Cell Cloning Approaches
- And all other applications provided by the
Need higher throughput with higher resolution? Check our CELLAVISTA® 4 System!